Brother Printers are one of the most popular printers in the world. If you’re tired of dealing with the frustrations that come with owning a Brother printer, such as problems with ink cartridges or paper jams, then you’ve come to the right place.
Reasons for the Printer Offline Status
There are a few reasons that could be causing your Brother printer to display an offline status. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- The printer is not turned on. Make sure that the printer is turned on and properly plugged into an electrical outlet.
- The printer is not connected to the computer. Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB or Ethernet cable.
- The printer driver is not installed correctly. Re-install the printer driver from the Brother website or CD-ROM.
- There is a problem with the printer spooler service. Restart the print spooler service by going to Start > Run and typing in “services.msc”. Find the “Print Spooler” service and click on “Restart”.
Keeping Your Brother Printer Online
Your brother printer is designed to be online and available when you need it. However, there are a number of factors that can cause your brother printer to go offline. Here are some tips to keep your brother printer online:
- Check the power source. Make sure the printer is plugged into a working outlet and that the power cord is firmly connected to the printer.
- Check your network connection. If you’re using a wireless connection, make sure the printer is within range of your router and that there are no obstructions between the two devices. If you’re using a wired connection, check that the cable is plugged into both the printer and your router or modem.
- Check for any loose connections. If any of the cables or cords connected to your printer are loose, try reconnecting them.
- Check for paper jams or other printer errors. If there is a paper jam or other error, this can cause the printer to go offline. Try clearing any errors and see if this fixes the issue.
- Check for updates. Sometimes there may be an update available for your brother printer that can help fix connectivity issues. Check the website or support section of your brother printer for any
Steps To Fix Brother Printer Offline Error
If your Brother printer is showing an offline error, don’t worry- it’s a common problem that can be easily fixed! Follow the steps below to get your printer back online in no time:
- Check that your printer is turned on and connected to the correct power source.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to your computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Open the Control Panel on your computer and go to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your Brother printer and select See what’s printing.
- Click on Printer in the top menu bar and make sure that Use Printer Offline is not checked. If it is, uncheck it and click Apply.
- Try printing a test page to see if the issue is resolved. If not, move on to the next step.
- Restart your computer and try printing again.
Now your brother printer is back online and is ready for your use. Hope the article is helpful about why my brother printer offline. If you are still unable to use it then connect with Printer Support USA +1 8559582691. For more information visit our official website.