Get Instant Support & Solution for all the Printers
HP Printer Jams
Lexmark Printer Jams
1.Check the paper tray.
2. Remove the rear access door of the inkjet printer.
lexmark Printer Jams
3. Lift the front cover of the inkjet printer.
4. Check the print carriage to make sure it is working properly.
5. Test the printer to make sure it is printing correctly and will not jam
6. Call Lexmark support for service if the test page does not print, or if you continue to get paper jams..
Call Now Click Here
Connect with Printer Support USA
Phone No: +1 8559582691