If you want to connect your smartphone with a Samsung printer, It is possible to print directly from most smartphones.Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
Follow these steps to connect printer with smartphone
There are many ways to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network. I have provided you an easy method for the printers without touch display using a USB cable.
- Disconnect the existing USB cable from your computer to the printer if any.
- It is advised to connect the USB cable back to its position only when prompted by the installer.
- Based on the instructions in the installer, you will be able complete the installation successfully.
- Install the software or driver for your printer to connect your computer and the printer to a Wireless network.
- Choose the Connection type as USB at the time of installation if prompted by the installer.
- Your Printer driver can be installed either by using the installation CD or it can be obtained from the respective website(s).
- Once the installation is completed, your printer is connected to a Wi-Fi network using a USB Cable
For more information please visit the official website of Samsung printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 8669184391.