A printer will typically show up as “Offline” if your computer is unable to connect to the device. This might be brought on by issues with crucial system functions, out-of-date printer drivers, loose cable connections, etc.
Steps to get back your printer online:
- Check the printer, cables, and connections
- Check your internet connection
- Restart your printer and computer
- Set the printer as default
- Remove all pending print jobs
- Run the printer troubleshooter
- Disable use printer offline mode
- Remove and reinstall the printer
- Reinstall the drivers
For more information please visit the official website of Ricoh printers, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 8669184391.