Printer Not printing, it can be a Wi-Fi problem. As a matter of fact, there could be a number of reasons that can cause this issue. Some misconfiguration can be the prominent reasons for the same. Before going to troubleshooting the printer, let’s take a look at the probable reasons for the inability to print.
To resolved an issue printer not printing follow these steps:
- Ensure that your device is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer by checking these two things.
- Restart your printer after unplugging it.
- Decide to make your printer the default printer.
- Eliminate the print queue.
- Set the printing queue management service to default settings.
For more information please visit the official website of Samsung printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 855 958 2691.