The actions below should be followed to reset and clear the print spooler: Type services into the taskbar search box, then choose Services from the list of results. Double-click Print Spooler in the list of services after selecting the Standards tab. Select OK after choosing Stop.
Steps to prevent Panasonic spooler Issue:
Shut down any programs such as Word or any other that you might have used to try and print with.
- Click the ‘Start’ button > Type ’Administrative Tools’ > then click ‘Services’.
- Then, on the list that appears, scroll down to ‘Print Spooler.’ Right click and select ‘Stop.’
- Head to ‘My Computer’ and double-click ‘Local Disk (C:).’ Then select the ‘Windows’ folder.
- ‘System32’ folder> ‘spool’>’Printers’
- Delete all the print jobs in this folder
- Head back to ‘Services,’ find ‘Print Spooler’ and right click. Now select ‘Start.’
- Now open the program you closed down and try and print the document you wanted as normal
For more information please visit the official website of Panasonic printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 855 958 2691.