A printer will typically show up as “Offline” if your computer is unable to connect to the device. This might be brought on by issues with crucial system functions, out-of-date printer drivers, loose cable connections, etc.
Follow these steps to get back your printer online:
- Check the printer, cables, and connections
- Check your internet connection
- Restart your printer and computer
- Set the printer as default
- Remove all pending print jobs
- Run the printer troubleshooter
- Disable use printer offline mode
- Remove and reinstall the printer
- Reinstall the drivers
How to Reconnect a Lexmark Printer Offline
The most practical and amazing Lexmark printer is renowned for its top-notch printing. Lexmark printers do, however, occasionally experience technical issues.
When a Lexmark printer continually goes offline, the topic of how to reconnect an offline Lexmark printer arises. Now, whether using Windows or a Mac, you may turn your printer’s offline mode on the internet. As your Windows operating system, install the solution.
How to turn a Lexmark printer in Windows from offline to online
Step 1: Check the power condition of your Lexmark printer
Check the Lexmark printer’s power first to make sure it is on. Connect the power supply to a reliable power source. Verify whether or not the printer’s blinking lights are signaling a danger.
Step 2: Verify printer compatibility
Check the printer’s connectivity. It might have happened because of hardware problems. An example of a technical issue is a paper-jammed cartridge. Physical fixes for hardware problems include rearranging the papers, checking the cartridges, etc.
Step 3: Examine the printer driver
Download and reinstall the Lexmark printer drivers from the official website if they are corrupted or unavailable.
Step 4: Turn on the printer device
Examine the printer’s status and adjust its settings to return it from offline to online mode.
Step 5: Reset or remove outdated data
Double-click on the printer where the print command has to be deleted in the Control Panel’s “Devices & Printers” section. To get rid of it, click right.
Step 6: Restart the printer
Restart the print spooler service and the printer. This issue might have been resolved by now, and your printer is now prepared to print.
How do I get my Lexmark printer working again on Windows 10?
Fixing offline printer problems with Windows 10. In a small number of circumstances, the Printer’s properties setting for offline automatically sets. Fix it by doing the following:
- Open “Devices and Printers” from the “start menu” on the desktop.
- Right-click the printer device and then select properties.
- By turning off the “Lexmark printer offline” bar, you can make it online. Other steps to be aware of are:
- Check for Network Connection
- Security-blocking software
- Replace the printer drivers
- Make your own printer settings
For more information please visit the official website of Lexmark printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 8559582691.
Comments are closed.