If you’re getting the “kyocera printer is offline” error when trying to print from your Kyocera printer in Windows, don’t despair! This is a common error that can often be fixed with a few simple steps. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to troubleshoot and fix the issue so you can get back to printing without any problems.
Steps to get back your Kyocera printer online
If your Kyocera printer is showing an offline status in Windows, don’t worry. Here are some simple steps that you can follow to get your printer back online:
- First, check to make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer. If it’s not, turn it on and reconnect it.
- Next, open the Windows Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- Find your Kyocera printer in the list of devices and right-click on it.
- Select “See what’s printing” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Printer” menu at the top of the window and select “Use Printer Online.”
- Finally, click on the “Print” button to send a test print job to your Kyocera printer. It should now be online and working properly.
How to handle an Offline Kyocera Printer Online
To handle an offline Kyocera printer online, you need to:
- Check if the printer is properly plugged into an outlet and turned on.
- Check if the printer is connected to the computer via USB cable or Ethernet cable.
- Check if there is any paper jam in the printer.
- Check if your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure that your Kyocera printer is installed properly on your computer.
- Restart your computer and try printing again.
How to fix Kyocera Printer is Offline in WINDOWS
Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with printers.
- Right-click the Start button, then click Settings.
- Click Devices.
- Click Printers & scanners. If your printer is listed, right-click it and select Remove device.
- Once the printer is removed, click Add a printer or scanner and wait for it to find nearby printers.
- Select your printer from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
Fix Kyocera Printer Offline in MAC
If your Kyocera printer is showing as offline in MAC, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
First, make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to your MAC via USB or WiFi. Then, open the System Preferences window and click on the Printers & Scanners icon. Find your Kyocera printer in the list of devices and make sure that the box next to it is checked.
If your printer is still showing as offline, try restarting your MAC. If that doesn’t work, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the Kyocera printer driver. You can do this by going to the App Store and searching for “Kyocera printer drivers.” Download and install the latest version of the driver, then restart your MAC.
If you’re still having trouble getting your Kyocera printer to work with MAC, contact customer support for assistance.
Steps to fix Kyocera printer offline Problems
If your Kyocera printer is showing as offline in Windows, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
First, you’ll want to check that the printer is turned on and connected to the correct port. If it’s not, turn it on and/or connect it to the correct port.
Next, you’ll want to open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers. Find your Kyocera printer in the list of devices and right-click it. Select “See what’s printing” from the drop-down menu.
If there are any documents in the queue, click on them and select “Cancel” from the drop-down menu. This will remove them from the queue and hopefully allow your printer to come back online.
If that doesn’t work, you can try restarting your computer and/or your Kyocera printer. Sometimes this can jumpstart things and get your printer working again.
If you’re still having trouble, you may need to uninstall and reinstall your Kyocera printer drivers. You can do this through the Control Panel as well. Just go to Devices and Printers, find your Kyocera printer, right-click it, and select “Remove device.” Then restart your computer and reinstall the drivers from Kyocera’s website.
Hopefully one of these solutions will fix your Kyocera printer offline Problems. If you need more help then please contact Printer Support USA Number.
Comments are closed.