There are many ways to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network. I have provided you an easy method for the printers without touch display using a USB cable.
- Disconnect the existing USB cable from your computer to the printer if any.
- It is advised to connect the USB cable back to its position only when prompted by the installer.
- Based on the instructions in the installer, you will be able complete the installation successfully.
- Install the software or driver for your printer to connect your computer and the printer to a Wireless network.
- Choose the Connection type as USB at the time of installation if prompted by the installer.
- Your Printer driver can be installed either by using the installation CD or it can be obtained from the respective website(s).
- Once the installation is completed, your printer is connected to a Wi-Fi network using a USB Cable.
Connect Kyocera printer to WiFi
How can I print wirelessly from my Kyocera printer using WiFi? Two methods exist for setting up a printer on a wireless network.
- First, join a wireless network.
- Join a network that is wired. In that situation, verify that the printer is using the proper “Software and Hardware” in accordance with the requirements of the computer.
What’s the best way to connect my Kyocera printer to my WiFi router?
- After turning on your Kyocera printer, push the button on the control panel.
- Click on network settings after choosing the device settings option.
- Turn on the wireless LAN and then tap the name of your wifi network.
- Printer instantly connects to Wi-Fi.
How to connect Kyocera printer to Wi-Fi
Connect Kyocera printer to WiFi. Follow the instructions below to wirelessly connect a Kyocera printer to an Android device.
- Connect to the electrical line and turn on the printer.
- Install the Kyocera printer smart app after turning on your Android smartphone.
- Open the app and select the “add printer” option after that.
- The list of accessible printers in the vicinity will be shown.
- Select the printer model and name.
- The printer and your Android smartphone device will connect shortly.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: My Kyocera printer won’t work with my PC. What should I do?
Ans: Turn on the computer and printer, then plug the USB cable into the printer’s first port and the laptop’s second port. Now type “printers” into the computer’s start-up window. To add a new printer, click the printer + icon.
Q: Why won’t my Kyocera WiFi connect?
Ans: Verify that you are using the correct cable connection and wifi network to connect your printer. If wireless, be careful to input the correct wifi router password.