If you want to connect your smartphone with a Kyocera printer, It is possible to print directly from most smartphones.Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
Follow these steps to connect printer with smartphone
- Click the Settings button.
- Click Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi if it is currently off.
- Tap the SSID that you previously noted after finding it.
- Tap CONNECT after entering the network key (password) you previously noted.
- If the word Connected shows beneath the SSID name you chose earlier, the wireless connection configuration is finished.
For more information please visit the official website of Kyocera printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 855 958 2691.