We are dedicated to offering the best online HP printer technical support service to our customers for their HP printers. Our goal is to establish solid bonds with our clients and offer them a solid support system they can always rely on. We follow the strictest quality guidelines and offer our clients effective fixes for all types of HP printer issues. We are supported by thousands of trained experts that can help you get the most out of your printer. These professionals have years of experience fixing and resolving various technical problems with HP printers.
We provide comprehensive assistance to help you:
- Install all makes and models of HP printers
- Optimize their speed and performance
- Update drivers and associated software
- Resolve software complexities and compatibility issues
- Connect your wired or wireless HP printer on network
- Troubleshoot printer setup and installation issues
- Protect your HP printer from all kinds of virus, malware and online threats
- Fix unexpected HP printer shutdowns and printer failures
- Troubleshoot all HP printer connectivity issues
- Fix printer cartridge empty issue an paper jam problems
- Resolve HP Printer offline errors
- Fix wireless HP printer scanner error
- Troubleshoot Wi-Fi printing issues
Frequently Asked Questions
Printer Not printing, it can be a Wi-Fi problem. As a matter of fact, there could be a number of reasons that can cause this issue. Some misconfiguration can be the prominent reasons for the same. Before going to troubleshooting the printer, let’s take a look at the probable reasons for the unable to print.
- Wired and wireless network printing issues
- USB printing problems
- Software upgrades and printer driver problems
- Ink and toner issues
There are many ways to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network. I have provided you an easy method for the printers without touch display using a USB cable.
- Disconnect the existing USB cable from your computer to the printer if any.
- It is advised to connect the USB cable back to its position only when prompted by the installer.
- Based on the instructions in the installer, you will be able complete the installation successfully.
- Install the software or driver for your printer to connect your computer and the printer to a Wireless network.
- Choose the Connection type as USB at the time of installation if prompted by the installer.
- Your Printer driver can be installed either by using the installation CD or it can be obtained from the respective website(s).
- Once the installation is completed, your printer is connected to a Wi-Fi network using a USB Cable.
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
Go to the printer manufacturer’s Website and search for print drivers, printer drivers or drivers.
- Find the right driver for your printer model.
- Download and install the driver [source: Adobe]. You may have to restart the computer after installing the new driver.
Follow these steps:
- Make your printer the default option
- Clear Print queue
- Restart Print Spooler Service
- Re-Add your printer to your PC
- Restart your Windows PC
These are the following steps:
- Check the Connection
- Reduce Print Quality
- Update/Reinstall Printer Driver
- Increase the RAM
- Clear Legacy Prints
- Bypass Spooler
- Reduce the Number of Pages
- Check the Printer Preference
Power off the machine using the power switch located on the right side of the machine. Wait approximately 10 seconds and then power it back on. If the machine displays the date and time, then the issue is resolved.
If you have a CD drive in your laptop and the printer comes with a CD with the installation program, just put it in and the install program should start immediately. Then just follow the screen prompts.
If your laptop doesn’t have a CD drive, Go to the printer manufacturer’s website and download their driver for your OS and if they also include the installation program, download that too. Hookup the USB cable (which likely came with the printer) and when a popup message says to install the driver, point it to the folder you downloaded the driver into and follow the screen prompts.
Select the Start button, then select Settings >Devices >Printers & scanners. Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby printers, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
Shut down any programs such as Word or any other that you might have used to try and print with.
- Click the ‘Start’ button > Type ’Administrative Tools’ > then click ‘Services’.
- Then, on the list that appears, scroll down to ‘Print Spooler.’ Right click and select ‘Stop.’
- Head to ‘My Computer’ and double-click ‘Local Disk (C:).’ Then select the ‘Windows’ folder.
- ‘System32’ folder> ‘spool’>’Printers’
- Delete all the print jobs in this folder
- Head back to ‘Services,’ find ‘Print Spooler’ and right click. Now select ‘Start.’
- Now open the program you closed down and try and print the document you wanted as normal
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord and any other cable.
- Remove jammed paper from the following areas.
- Replace any parts that were removed, and close any open doors.
- Reconnect the power cord, and other cables that were disconnected.
Follow these steps:
- Check the printer, cables, and connections
- Check your internet connection
- Restart your printer and computer
- Set the printer as default
- Remove all pending print jobs
- Run the printer troubleshooter
- Disable use printer offline mode
- Remove and reinstall the printer
- Reinstall the drivers
Call US: +1 855-958-2691 for HP Printer Support. We have been successfully delivering printer services for our new and repeated clients.