Make sure that the printer is turned on and that all of the printer’s wires are properly attached. Select “control panel” from the “start” option to access the computer’s settings if everything is connected and powered on properly. Make sure your printer is set as the default when you pick “printers.”
Steps to fix an unresponsive printer?
- Check your antivirus and firewall.
- Check all the printer connections.
- Update the Printer’s Device Driver.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter in Windows 10.
- Make sure the selected Printer is the default one.
- Check the printer’s Windows 10 compatibility.
For more information please visit the official website of HP printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 855-958-2691.