HP Deskjet Plus 4100 Not Connecting to Wifi
The HP Deskjet Plus 4100 is a powerful, all-in-one printer that can be used to print, scan, and copy documents. It is a great choice for those who need a reliable and high-quality printer that can be used wirelessly. Unfortunately, some users have reported having difficulty connecting the HP Deskjet Plus 4100 to a Wi-Fi network.
Step to Resolve HP Deskjet Plus 4100 Not Connecting to Wifi
If you are having difficulty connecting your HP Deskjet Plus 4100 to your Wi-Fi network, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue. Before you begin, make sure that your printer is compatible with the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect it to.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi network is functioning properly. Check to make sure that the router is powered on and that there is an active internet connection. Also, make sure that the wireless network is broadcasting its signal.
- Make sure the HP Deskjet Plus 4100 is powered on and that it is in range of the Wi-Fi network. If the printer is too far away from the router, it may be out of range of the signal.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the correct wireless network. On the printer’s display, check that it is connected to the right network. If not, select the correct one.
- Check the network settings on the printer. Make sure that the printer is using the correct network settings. To do this, press the ‘Wireless’ button on the printer’s display and select ‘Settings’.
- Try resetting the printer. This can help resolve issues with the connection. To do this, press and hold the ‘Wireless’ button on the printer’s display for at least 10 seconds.
- If the printer is still not connecting, try resetting the wireless network. Reset the router by unplugging it from the power source for at least one minute. Then plug it back in and wait for the router to reset.
- Try connecting the printer to the wireless network manually. This can be done by accessing the printer’s settings and entering the network’s SSID (network name) and password.
- Make sure that the printer is up-to-date with its firmware. You can download the latest version of the firmware from HP’s website.
- If none of the above steps work, contact HP’s support team. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.
These are the steps you should take if you are having difficulty connecting the HP Deskjet Plus 4100 to your Wi-Fi network. If you follow these steps and still have difficulty connecting the printer, contact HP’s Printer Support team for further assistance.