Brother Printer Error TS-07
When it comes to printers, Brother is one of the most reliable brands available. But just like any other electronic device, Brother printers can experience errors from time to time. One such error is the Brother Printer Error TS-07. This error usually occurs when you are trying to print and the printer does not recognize the paper size or does not recognize the tray. This can be a frustrating problem, but luckily there are some steps you can take to resolve the issue.
Step to Resolve Brother Printer Error TS-07
- Restart Your Printer: Restarting your printer can help to resolve many printer issues. To do this, turn off your printer and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait for a few minutes and then plug it back in and turn it on.
- Check Printer Connections: Check if your printer is properly connected to the power source and the computer. Make sure all the cable connections are secure and the USB ports are working properly.
- Clean Print Head: Clean the print head of your printer to resolve the printer error. To do this, turn off the printer and open the printer cover. Carefully clean the print head with a soft cloth and then reinstall it back.
- Reset Printer: Resetting your printer can help to resolve the error. To reset the printer, turn it off and unplug it from the power outlet. Then press and hold the power button for a few seconds and plug it back in.
- Update Printer Driver: Make sure your printer driver is up to date. If not, then you should update it to the latest version. To do this, go to the Brother website and download the latest compatible driver for your printer.
- Clean Printer Rollers: Clean the printer rollers to resolve the error. To do this, turn off the printer and open the printer cover. Carefully clean the rollers with a soft cloth and then reinstall it back.
- Contact Brother Support: If the issue persists, contact Brother Support and get help from the technical experts. They can help you to resolve the issue quickly.
How to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-07?
The first step you can take when you see the Brother Printer Error TS-07 is to check the paper size and tray settings. Make sure that the paper size and tray settings match the paper size and type you are trying to print on. If the settings do not match, then you will need to change them to the correct settings. To change the settings, open the printer settings menu and select the “Print Settings” option. Then select the “Paper Size” or “Tray” option and select the correct paper size and type.
Once you have changed the settings, try to print again. If the error still persists, then you may need to clean the inside of the printer. This process can help remove any dirt or debris that may be causing the problem. To do this, open the printer cover and locate the cleaning lever. Move the lever back and forth until the printer is completely cleaned.
If the error still persists after cleaning the printer, then you may need to reset the printer. To do this, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait for a few minutes before plugging it back into the power outlet and turning it back on. Once the printer is on, try to print again and check if the error is gone.
If the error still persists after resetting the printer, then you may need to update the printer’s firmware. To do this, locate the model number of the printer and then locate the firmware update for that specific model. Once you have the update, download it to your computer and then install it on the printer. Once the update is installed, try to print again and check if the error is gone.
Finally, if the error still persists after trying all the steps mentioned above, then you may need to contact the Brother support team for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide you with any additional information or steps you need to take in order to resolve the Brother Printer Error TS-07.
Overall, the Brother Printer Error TS-07 can be a frustrating problem to have, but it is possible to resolve it. Make sure to check the paper size and tray settings, clean the inside of the printer, reset the printer, and update the printer’s firmware. If all else fails, contact the Brother support team for assistance. With these steps, you should be able to resolve the Brother Printer Error TS-07 quickly and get back to printing with no issues.