Resolve Both Lights Flashing Error On Epson L120
The Epson L120 is a high-quality inkjet printer that is designed for home and small-office use. It is capable of producing high-quality prints on a variety of paper sizes, including A4, A5, and A6. However, occasionally the printer may display an error message in the form of both lights flashing. This indicates that there is a problem with the printer and the user needs to take appropriate action in order to resolve the issue.
Step to Resolve Both Lights Flashing Error On Epson L120 Printer
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges. If the ink levels are low, replace the cartridges with new ones.
- Check the printer’s connections and make sure that all cables are firmly plugged into the correct ports.
- Turn the printer off, unplug the power cord, wait for a few minutes, and then plug the power cord back in.
- Perform a power reset by pressing the power button for three consecutive times.
- Open the printer cover and inspect the paper feed roller. Make sure that it is clean and free from dust or debris.
- Remove the cartridges, clean them, and then reinstall them.
- Update the printer driver to the latest version available.
- Perform a head cleaning to clear any clogged nozzles.
- Perform a printer reset.
How to Fix Epson L120 Lights Flashing Error?
The first step in resolving both lights flashing error on an Epson L120 is to check the ink levels in the printer. The printer may be low on ink and this can cause it to display the error message. To check the ink levels, open the printer’s ink cartridge compartment and inspect the cartridges. If they are low, replace them with new ink cartridges. If the ink levels are satisfactory, then the problem is not related to the ink.
The next step is to check the paper size that is being used in the printer. The Epson L120 is designed to work with specific paper sizes and if the wrong size is being used, then the printer may display the error message. To resolve this issue, ensure that the correct paper size is being used and that it is inserted correctly into the printer.
If the above steps do not resolve both lights flashing errors, then it may be necessary to reset the printer. To do this, turn off the printer and then unplug it from the power source for a few minutes. Once the printer has been unplugged, plug it back in and then turn it on. This will reset the printer and should resolve the problem.
If the error persists, then the printer may need to be serviced by a qualified technician. In this case, contact the manufacturer and arrange for a technician to come and inspect the printer. The technician will be able to determine the cause of the issue and recommend the necessary repairs.
In conclusion, both lights flashing errors on an Epson L120 can be resolved by checking the ink levels, ensuring that the correct paper size is being used, and resetting the printer. If the error persists, then it is best to contact the manufacturer and arrange for a technician to come and inspect the printer. By following these steps, the issue should be resolved and the Epson L120 should be able to produce high-quality prints once again. If you need more support then chat with Epson Printer Support.