Replace Drum on Brother Printer
Are you having trouble with your Brother printer? If the issue you are having is related to the printer drum, then you’ve come to the right place. Replacing a drum on a Brother printer is a relatively simple process, but it does require some basic knowledge of how to use the printer and its components.
Step to Replace Drum on Brother Printer
Before getting started, you will need to purchase the correct replacement drum for your printer. You can find the model and serial number of your Brother printer on the front or back of the device. Once you have your new drum, you can begin the process of replacing the old one.
- First, turn off the power to the printer. Depending on the model and type of Brother printer you have, you may have to unplug it from the wall or turn it off using a power switch.
- Open the printer cover by pressing the release button and lifting up the cover. You will now have access to the printer drum and toner cartridges.
- Remove the old drum by gently pulling it out of the printer.
- Take the new drum and insert it into the printer, making sure it is properly seated.
- Return the printer cover to its original position and press the release button to close it.
- Turn the power back on to the printer.
- Push the “Go” button to test the new drum.
Once the new drum is installed, you should be able to continue printing with your Brother printer. If you’re having any issues with the new drum, you should consult your printer’s manual for troubleshooting assistance.
Replacing a drum on a Brother printer is an easy process that can be completed in just a few steps. However, be sure to take all necessary safety precautions when working with any type of printer. Also, make sure to purchase the correct replacement drum for your model and serial number. Following these steps and using the correct replacement drum will ensure you get the most out of your Brother printer. If you need more support then chat with our Brother Printer Assistant.