Has your Xerox printer been giving you some trouble lately? If it says it’s offline when you try to print, don’t fret! This is a common issue that can be easily fixed. There are a few different reasons why your Xerox printer might be appearing offline.
We’ll go over some of the most common causes and provide instructions on how to fix them. With a little troubleshooting, you’ll have your printer up and running in no time.
Steps to get back your printer online:
- Authenticate the connections, cords, and printer
- Look into your internet connection.
- Restart both your computer and printer.
- the default setting for the printer
- Eliminate all active print jobs.
- Activate the printer troubleshooter.
- Turn off the offline printing mode.
- Printer removal and installation
- Update the drivers
Fix Xerox Printer is Offline in Windows
“If your Xerox printer is showing as offline in Windows, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
- First, check to make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer. If it’s not, then try reconnecting it and see if that solves the problem.
- If the printer is still offline, then the next thing to check is the printer’s status in the Devices and Printers control panel. If the printer shows as offline there, then you’ll need to set it back to online. To do this, right-click on the printer and select ‘Set as online.
- If you’re still having issues, then it’s possible that there’s a problem with the drivers for your Xerox printer. You can try updating the drivers by going to Xerox’s website and downloading the latest ones.
Steps to Get back your Xerox Printer Offline to Online
If your Xerox printer is showing as offline, there are a few steps you can take to get it back online.
- First, check that the printer is turned on and connected to the correct power source. If it is, then check that the printer is connected to your computer via USB or Ethernet cable.
- Once you’ve ensured that the printer is properly connected, open the print queue on your computer. This can be done by opening the “Printers & Scanners” settings in Windows or by opening the “Print & Fax” settings in macOS.
- In the print queue, find your Xerox printer and make sure that the “Use Printer Offline” option is not checked. If it is checked, uncheck it and click “Apply” to save the change.
- Finally, try printing a test page to see if your Xerox printer is now back online.
How to Handle an Offline Xerox Printer Problems
- If your Xerox printer is displaying an offline error, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, check that the printer is properly connected to your computer or network. If the printer is USB-connected, make sure the cable is securely plugged in. If the printer is networked, check that the Ethernet cable is plugged in and that the printer’s IP address is correctly configured.
- Next, try restarting both your computer and the printer. This will often clear up any communication issues that may be causing the offline error.
- If you’re still seeing the error, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Xerox print driver on your computer. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the driver, which may fix any bugs that could be causing the offline error.
- Finally, if none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Xerox customer support for further assistance.
Now, your Xerox printer is showing as an offline issue has been resolved and it is ready for your use. Hope the article about how to fix the xerox printer offline was helpful to you. If you are still unable to use it then connect with the Printer Support USA Number.