Having a printer that prints blank pages is frustrating, especially when you urgently need to print something out. Thankfully, there are some steps you can take to fix the problem. Read on to find out what you can do to get your Lexmark printer printing again.
Fix Lexmark Printer Printing Blank Pages
If your Lexmark printer is printing blank pages, there are a few things you can do to fix the problem. First, check that your printer has enough ink or toner. If it does, then clean the print heads to remove any debris that may be causing the issue. You can also try running a test print to see if the problem persists. If all else fails, you may need to contact Lexmark customer support for further assistance.
Cause Behind at Lexmark Printer Printing Blank Pages
There are various reasons that might cause your Lexmark printer to print blank pages. It could be an issue with the printer itself, the settings, the drivers, or even the connection. Let’s take a look at each of these potential causes and how you can fix them.
- Check The Printer Settings: The first thing you should do is check your printer settings. Make sure that the paper size, type, and orientation are all set correctly. If they’re not, then your printer might be printing blank pages because it doesn’t know what size paper to use.
- Check The Drivers: Next, you’ll want to check the drivers. Go to the Lexmark website and make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your printer model. If you don’t, then download and install them. Once you’ve done that, restart your computer and see if the problem persists.
- Check The Connection: Another potential cause of blank pages is a bad connection between your computer and printer. Try unplugging the USB cable from both devices and then plugging it back in again. Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted and there are no loose connections.
- Clean The Print Head: Clean the print head means top of the printer.
Some Solutions of Lexmark Printer Printing Blank Pages
If your Lexmark printer is printing blank pages, there are a few potential solutions you can try to fix the issue.
First, check that the printer has paper loaded and that there is no paper jam. If the printer does have paper loaded and there is no paper jam, you can try cleaning the print heads.
To do this, simply turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Next, dampen a clean cloth with warm water and mild soap. Gently wipe the ink cartridges and print heads with the cloth. Once you have cleaned the ink cartridges and print heads, dry them with a soft, clean cloth and reattach them to the printer. Plug in the printer and turn it on. Try printing again to see if this has solved the issue.
If your Lexmark printer is still printing blank pages, you may need to contact Lexmark customer support for further assistance.
Instruction to Fix Lexmark Blank Page Error due to Paper Size and Toner Settings
If your Lexmark printer is printing blank pages, it is likely due to an issue with the paper size or toner settings. To fix this issue, follow the instructions below:
- Check the paper size settings on your Lexmark printer. The paper size should be set to the same size as the paper you are using.
- Check the toner settings on your Lexmark printer. The toner should be set to the correct type and amount for the paper you are using.
- If the issue persists, contact Lexmark customer support for further assistance.
I’m hoping that after following the steps above, you’ll be able to fix Lexmark printers printing blank pages. Send us a message if you require any extra assistance. Call the Lexmark Printer Technical Support Number for qualified assistance +1 8559582691.