Setting up a new printer can be a bit of a hassle, especially if you don’t have all the right cables. In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your iPhone to a Brother printer in just a few simple steps.
Readers are advised to keep reading the article till the end so that you won’t miss any important updates about printers and printer issues.
Look at the below given points to know how to connect iPhone to brother printer
It is really very easy to connect your iPhone to a Brother printer. You just need to follow a few simple steps and you will be able to print anything you want from your iPhone. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Make sure that your Brother printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
- Open the app that you want to print from on your iPhone. For example, if you want to print a photo, open the Photos app.
- Find the file that you want to print and tap on the Share icon.
- Tap on the Print icon.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of printers that appears.
- Choose the number of copies you want to print and tap on the Print button.
Connecting iPhone to brother printer through AirPrint (iOS) to Print
Assuming you have an AirPrint-enabled Brother printer, printing from your iPhone is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your printer and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
- Tap the share icon (usually a square with an arrow pointing up).
- Tap Print.
- Select your Brother printer from the list of printers.
- Tap Print in the upper right corner.
And that’s it! Your document or image will begin printing wirelessly from your iPhone to your Brother printer.
Steps to Connect iPhone to brother printer with the use of WIFI Router
Assuming that you have a Brother printer and a WiFi router set up and working properly, follow these steps to connect your iPhone to the Brother printer:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Tap the name of your WiFi network to join it.
- Now open the app that you want to print from. For example, if you want to print a photo, open the Photos app.
- Find the item that you want to print, tap the Share icon, and then tap Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose your Brother printer from the list of available printers.
- Make sure that the settings for paper size, number of copies, and other options are correct, and then tap Print in the upper-right corner of the screen.
How the detailed information about connecting iPhone to brother printer was useful, bookmark the website for more useful information and articles related to printer issues, technology updates and informative details.
Hope you found the above information helpful and now your issues of “Connect iPhone to Brother Printer” has been resolved. If you’re still facing the issues or looking for any other printer issues or need instant printer support, call at us our toll-free number +1 8559582691 and get instant printer support by the best team of highly experienced technicians instantly.