Install Samsung Printer Driver on MAC
Installing hardware drivers on a Mac usually isn’t a difficult task, but it can be confusing for those who have never done it before. If you have just purchased a Samsung printer and want to use it on your Mac, you need to install the correct driver. The driver will help your computer talk to your printer and allow you to access all of its features.
Step to Install Samsung Printer Driver on MAC
- Go to the Samsung website and download the appropriate driver and software for your printer.
- Locate and double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be asked to restart your computer. Click “Restart Now”.
- After your computer has restarted, open System Preferences, select Print & Scan and click “+” to add the printer.
- Select Samsung from the Manufacturer list and the printer model from the “Use” drop-down menu.
- Click Add. The printer should now be added to your MAC.
- Your printer is now ready to be used.
How to Install Samsung Printer Driver on MAC?
To get started, the first thing you need to do is make sure your printer is properly connected to your Mac. This should include connecting it via USB, setting up your Bluetooth or wireless connection, and powering it on. After the printer is connected and powered on, the next step is downloading the driver from the Samsung website. Locate the Support section and select the printer model you are using.
Once you have selected your printer model, scroll to the Downloads section and look for the “Mac OS” download option. This is the driver you need to install to get your printer working properly with your Mac. Click on the “Download” button next to the driver and then launch the file once it has been downloaded. This should open the installation program.
When the installation program is finished, your printer should be ready to use with your Mac. If you have any problems with the installation, refer to the printer’s user manual for detailed instructions. If you don’t have a user manual, go to the Support section of the Samsung website. Here you should find FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and access to the customer service desk for added assistance.
The driver download and installation program should take only a few minutes. Once it is complete, you will be able to access all of your printer’s features and maximize its performance. Installing a Samsung printer driver on a Mac is not difficult as long as you take the time to follow the on-screen instructions. With just a few simple steps you can get your printer up and running and printing documents in no time. If you need more assistance then chat with our Samsung Printer Support.