The Canon Pixma TR4720 is a great printer for at-home use. Not only is it affordable, but it’s also easy to set up and use. In this blog post, we’re going to show you how to connect Canon Pixma TR4720 printer to WiFi network in just a few simple steps.
Connect Canon Pixma TR4720 Printer to WiFi
If you want to connect Canon Pixma TR4720 printer to your Wi-Fi, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that your router is turned on and that you have an Internet connection. Then, open the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app and tap ‘Settings’.
Next, tap ‘Printer Settings’ and select your printer from the list. Once you’ve selected your printer, tap ‘Connect to Network’ and enter your Wi-Fi password. Finally, tap ‘OK’, and your printer will be connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Steps to Fix – How to connect Canon printer to Wifi network
If you’re having trouble connecting your Canon Pixma TR printer to your Wi-Fi network, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
- Check that your router is turned on and working properly.
- Make sure that the printer is within range of the router.
- Try restarting both the printer and the router.
- If you’re using a wireless connection, check that the password is correct.
- Update the printer’s firmware if there is an available update. You can usually do this through the printer’s menus or Canon’s website.
- Check for any interference that could be causing problems with the signal, such as other devices using the same frequency or nearby microwaves.
- If all else fails, try connecting the printer to your computer with a USB cable and setting up a wired connection instead of a wireless.
canon printer connect to wifi network with computer – WPS connection
Assuming you’re trying to connect your Canon Pixma TR printer to your Wi-Fi network using a WPS connection, there are two ways you can go about doing this. The first is by using the WPS button on your router, and the second is by using the WPS PIN code.
If you’re using the WPS button method, simply press and hold down the WPS button on your router for a few seconds, then press and hold down the WPS button on your printer for a few seconds. The two devices should now be connected.
If you’re using the WPS PIN code method, you’ll need to find the WPS PIN code for your printer. This can usually be found in the printer’s manual or on its website. Once you have the code, enter it into your router’s configuration page and hit enter. The two devices should now be connected.
How do I connect canon Pixma TR4720 printer to wifi on mac
If you own a Canon Pixma TR4720 printer and a Mac computer, you may be wondering how to connect the two devices wirelessly. While it may seem like a daunting task, the process is actually quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide to connecting your Canon Pixma TR4720 printer to your Wi-Fi network:
- On your Mac, open System Preferences and click on the “Network” icon.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled and that you’re connected to the correct network.
- Click on the “+” button to add a new printer.
- Select your Canon Pixma TR4720 printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Add” button to add the printer to your list of available printers.
- Close the System Preferences window and open the Canon IJ Printer Utility application.
- Click on the “Printers” tab and select your Canon Pixma TR4720 printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Use for Printing” button and enter your Wi-Fi password when prompted.
- Your Canon Pixma TR4720 printer should now be connected to your Wi-Fi network!
How to Update Canon Pixma TR4720 Printer?
If you have a Canon Pixma TR4720 printer, you may be wondering how to update it. There are a few different ways that you can do this, and we’ll walk you through each one.
First, you’ll want to make sure that your printer is connected to the internet. If it’s not, you won’t be able to update the firmware.
Once your printer is connected to the internet, you have a few different options for updating the firmware.
You can update the firmware through the Canon website. Just head to the support page for your printer model and look for the firmware section. From there, you can download and install the latest firmware for your printer.
You can also update the firmware through Canon Print Assist. This is a free software program that helps you set up and use your Canon printer. Once you have Print Assist installed, just open it up and follow the prompts to update your printer’s firmware.
Finally, if neither of those options works for you, you can always contact Canon customer support and they can help you update your printer’s firmware over chat or through Calls.