To prevent paper jams, look inside the printer for any debris that may be there. Unplug the printer’s power cord from the outlet after turning it off. Any paper in the input tray should be removed. Open the rear access door and use a lint-free cloth lightly dampened with filtered water to clean the paper feed rollers.
Ways to fix paper jam in Epson Printer
- If required, cancel the print job from your computer.
- From the output tray and sheet feeder, carefully remove any paper that has been stuck.
- Press the start button to resume printing. …
- Press the power button to turn the product off.
- Lift up the scanner unit, and remove the jammed paper and any torn pieces.
For more information please visit the official website of epson printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 855-958-2691.