Most of the time, connecting a printer to your computer is all that is required to set it up. Simply turn on your printer by connecting the USB connection to a USB port on your computer. Select Settings >Devices >Printers & scanners from the Start menu.
Steps For Installing A Canon Printer:
- With a USB cable, join the printer to the computer.
- Now, turn on your printer.
- Wait for the device to be detected by your system before installing the printer.
- installation of the printer’s software
- Alternatively, you can download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website if you don’t have the disk.
- For the driver installation, run the downloaded file. Your printer is now ready to start printing.
For more information please visit the official website of Canon printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 8559582691.