Occasionally, for various reasons, the printer spooler service doesn’t function as intended and causes a problem for users when they want to print documents. In such a situation, the printer spooler service should be manually started to resolve the issue. Follow the instructions below to learn how to do this:
You can solve all print spooler issues just by following the below steps:
Shut down any programs such as Word or any other that you might have used to try and print with.
- Click the ‘Start’ button > Type ’Administrative Tools’ > then click ‘Services’.
- Then, on the list that appears, scroll down to ‘Print Spooler.’ Right click and select ‘Stop.’
- Head to ‘My Computer’ and double-click ‘Local Disk (C:).’ Then select the ‘Windows’ folder.
- ‘System32’ folder> ‘spool’>’Printers’
- Delete all the print jobs in this folder
- Head back to ‘Services,’ find ‘Print Spooler’ and right click. Now select ‘Start.’
- Now open the program you closed down and try and print the document you wanted as normal
For more information please visit the official website of Brother printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 8559582691.
Comments are closed.