Brother Printer Not printing, As a matter of fact, there could be a number of reasons that can cause this issue. Ensure that the proper toner or ink cartridges are in place in the printer and that there is enough toner or ink to complete your print job. Verify that there are no error notifications or blinking lights on the printer control panel. Fix any issues before using the printer. Clear any error conditions by restarting the printer.
Brother Printer Not Printing Basic Issues:
- Printing difficulties on both wired and wireless networks
- USB printing difficulties
- Problems with printer drivers and software updates
- difficulties with ink and toner
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Not Printing Problem:
- Check to see if your Brother inkjet printer is on.
- Now, carefully open the printer’s toner door.
- Move closer to the printer screen and briefly hit the “Clear” or “Back” button.
- Automatically, the ‘Reset Menu’ will appear. Now, explore the options using the “Arrow keys.”
- Select the “Brother printer’s toner cartridge” option, then click “Reset.”
- You must now choose the “Toner” you want to reset. Select the “Black ink cartridge” and press “OK.”
- Click the “1” button to confirm your selection, followed by the “Clear” or “Back” button to clear the black ink.
- To restart the black ink cartridge, use the “Back” button. Exit through the window, then print a test page using the installed ink cartridges.
For more information please visit the official website of Brother printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 8559582691.