To manage your device and set up its functionality, as well as to print, scan, and copy, use Brother Mobile Connect. Configure your Brother printer with a mobile device.
Follow these steps to connect printer with smartphone
- Click the Settings button.
- Click Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi if it is currently off.
- Tap the SSID that you previously noted after finding it.
- Tap CONNECT after entering the network key (password) you previously noted.
- If the word Connected shows beneath the SSID name you chose earlier, the wireless connection configuration is finished.
For more information please visit the official website of Brother printer, or if you need an assistant then please contact Printer Support USA number +1 8559582691.