Printers are one of the most essential peripherals for any computer. They are useful for both personal and professional purposes. If you have a laptop, you might be wondering how you can install a Brother printer to it. Fortunately, the process is not difficult and we will walk you through it step by step!
Connect Brother Printer to Laptop
Assuming you have a Brother printer and a laptop, here are the steps to connect them:
- Power on both devices.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel.
- Click on “View Devices and Printers” or “Hardware and Sound” and then “Devices and Printers”.
- On the Brother printer, press the “Menu” button.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to “Network” and then select “WLAN.”
- Choose “Setup Wizard” and follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your Brother printer to your laptop wirelessly.
Step to Install Brother Printer to Laptop
If you want to connect your Brother printer to your laptop, follow the steps below. With a few simple steps, you’ll be up and printing in no time.
- Connect the USB cable from your printer to an available port on your laptop.
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the Control Panel on your laptop. Select “Hardware and Sound” and then ” Devices and Printers.”
- Your Brother printer should be listed under “Printers.” If it’s not, click “Add a Printer” and follow the prompts to add your printer.
- Right-click on your Brother printer and select “Printer properties.”
- Click on the “Advanced” tab and select “Print directly to the printer.”
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
- Try printing a test page to make sure everything is working properly.
Download and install free brother printer driver
If your brother’s printer is not working properly, then you may need to reinstall the driver. You can download and install the free brother printer driver from the Brother website.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the Internet.
- Go to the Brother website.
- Click on the “Support” link at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Drivers & Downloads” link.
- Enter your brother printer model in the search box and click “Search”.
- Click on your printer model from the list of results.
- Click on the “Download” button next to your printer driver.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to download and install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
I’m hoping that after following the steps above, you’ll be able to Install Brother Printer to Laptop. Send us a message if you require any extra assistance. Call the Brother Printer Technical Support Number for qualified assistance +1 8669184391.